And it's laughter that we're making after all. { }

skeptical
Review: Again and again
Monday 21 October 2013 ° 0 comments
Title: Again and again
Genre: Angst, Romance, Minor fluff
Status: Completed
Rate: 9/10
Linkhttp://sextrations.livejournal.com/2596.html

Sypnosis: Sehun helps Luhan remember, again and again.

Author's review:
The first hunhan stories that actually makes me cry. I've never favour angst but this story is fantastic. I could actually feels the emotion Sehun went through. But I kinda felt a little bit disappoint about the ending where Sehun is drunk and got hit by a truck and die and whoosh it just ended like that. Luhan never remember him tho, never. So if you're really gonna read this, go grab a full box of tissue, I warn you.

Labels: , , , ,

"As you enter the cave, the leading way to it was out of your expectation- how does rainbow exist in a cave? it's when I decided to explore more"